UFC 184 results, photos: Ronda Rousey needs just 14 seconds to tap Cat Zingano
MMAjunkie.com
LOS ANGELES – Ronda Rousey extended her reign as UFC women's bantamweight champion in characteristically dominant fashion, submitting Cat Zingano in 14 seconds to defend her title a fifth time. Rousey (11-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC), 28, finished her ...
and more »
MMAjunkie.com
LOS ANGELES – Ronda Rousey extended her reign as UFC women's bantamweight champion in characteristically dominant fashion, submitting Cat Zingano in 14 seconds to defend her title a fifth time. Rousey (11-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC), 28, finished her ...
Forbes
Rock Star Psychologist Steven Pinker Explains Why #TheDress Looked White ...
Forbes
Pinker is the author of ten books, including The Language Instinct, How the Mind Works, The Blank Slate, The Better Angels of Our Nature, and most recently, The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person's Guide to Writing in the 21st Century. It's no surprise, then, ...
Forbes
Pinker is the author of ten books, including The Language Instinct, How the Mind Works, The Blank Slate, The Better Angels of Our Nature, and most recently, The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person's Guide to Writing in the 21st Century. It's no surprise, then, ...
Daily Beast
Why Im Coming Out as a Christian
Daily Beast
I'm not scared that non-believers will make me feel like an outcast. I'm scared that Christians will. Who do I need to prove my faith to—and why should I try? I've lately observed conservatives questioning Obama's faith with more than professional interest.
and more »
Daily Beast
I'm not scared that non-believers will make me feel like an outcast. I'm scared that Christians will. Who do I need to prove my faith to—and why should I try? I've lately observed conservatives questioning Obama's faith with more than professional interest.
How Apple lost $533 million to an 8th-grade dropout patent troll
Fortune
Apple rarely comments on legal matters, and when it does it chooses its words carefully. So I read with interest the statement it issued after it was ordered to pay $532.9 million to Smartflash LLC for willful infringement of three U.S. patents. It's a classic of the ...
and more »
Fortune
Apple rarely comments on legal matters, and when it does it chooses its words carefully. So I read with interest the statement it issued after it was ordered to pay $532.9 million to Smartflash LLC for willful infringement of three U.S. patents. It's a classic of the ...
Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown 'absolutely no signs of life lately'
Fox News
LOS ANGELES – Bobbi Kristina Brown's father, Bobby Brown, may be holding on to false hope that his daughter will make a recovery, a source will knowledge of the situation told FOX411. The 21-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston reportedly ...
and more »
Fox News
LOS ANGELES – Bobbi Kristina Brown's father, Bobby Brown, may be holding on to false hope that his daughter will make a recovery, a source will knowledge of the situation told FOX411. The 21-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston reportedly ...
Charlotte Observer
Former Mooresville child compensated by federal 'vaccine court'
Charlotte Observer
Theresa Black, right, with her daughter, Angelica, at their home in Panama City Beach, Fla. Angelica, who is 14 now, was 3 months old when she was diagnosed with a brain injury. Patti Blake COURTESY OF PATTI BLAKE. Story; Comments. As they started ...
Charlotte Observer
Theresa Black, right, with her daughter, Angelica, at their home in Panama City Beach, Fla. Angelica, who is 14 now, was 3 months old when she was diagnosed with a brain injury. Patti Blake COURTESY OF PATTI BLAKE. Story; Comments. As they started ...
Entrepreneur
Why Influencer Marketing Pays Off for Small Businesses
Entrepreneur
Small-business owners face a massive challenge when it comes to marketing their companies and products. Without the proper tools or experience, they can end up spending large budgets with no guaranteed return. The typical customer sees countless ads ...
and more »
Entrepreneur
Small-business owners face a massive challenge when it comes to marketing their companies and products. Without the proper tools or experience, they can end up spending large budgets with no guaranteed return. The typical customer sees countless ads ...
Busy Is a Sickness
Huffington Post
I'm busy. I don't know about you, but anytime I am asked, "How's it going?", I never just say "fine" anymore. Instead, my stock response is always some degree of frazzled. The scale ranges from "busy" to "crazy busy" to "nutballs." The good news is, my answer ...
Huffington Post
I'm busy. I don't know about you, but anytime I am asked, "How's it going?", I never just say "fine" anymore. Instead, my stock response is always some degree of frazzled. The scale ranges from "busy" to "crazy busy" to "nutballs." The good news is, my answer ...
New York Times
On 'Downton Abbey,' Beware the Fish Mousse
New York Times
LONDON — Soufflés were on the menu at Downton Abbey, and Lisa Heathcote was standing in a tent in a windy parking lot, making one after another in two makeshift ovens. Continue reading the main story ...
New York Times
LONDON — Soufflés were on the menu at Downton Abbey, and Lisa Heathcote was standing in a tent in a windy parking lot, making one after another in two makeshift ovens. Continue reading the main story ...
Daily Beast
Pentagon Scrubs Major Attack on ISIS
Daily Beast
Just days ago, the generals were trumpeting plans to knock ISIS out of its most important stronghold in Iraq. Now, those plans are on indefinite hold. The U.S. military's goal to retake Iraq's second largest city from the self-proclaimed Islamic State has been ...
Daily Beast
Just days ago, the generals were trumpeting plans to knock ISIS out of its most important stronghold in Iraq. Now, those plans are on indefinite hold. The U.S. military's goal to retake Iraq's second largest city from the self-proclaimed Islamic State has been ...
沒有留言:
張貼留言